297 Garlington Rd, Greenville, SC 29615, USA
Full-time Hourly or Sub-Contractor Status Available
About the Role
You will work closely with the production manager, production assistant, and peers to complete projects within our garage coatings department. The scope of work will be outlined by a contract, plans, or lead installers instruction. Opportunities for advancement and skill development are available and encouraged.
Technical Skills Required:
- Understanding of general construction safety practices,
- Hands on experience with flooring installation, general construction, handyman, or similar preferred, this is an entry level position and we are willing to train motivated individuals,
- Preferred but not required: prior experience with resin, epoxy, or similar flooring installations including but not limited to, decorative flooring systems, self-leveling mortars, urethane mortar trowel downs, coatings, polyaspartic flake, marbled, metallic, or quartz floor systems.
Other Skills and Requirements:
- Detailed and task oriented,
- Attitude for problem solving,
- Desire for excellence in craftsmanship,
- Dedicated to maintaining a safe and clean job site,
- Demonstrate respect for the client’s property,
- Ability to understand and comply with company policies,
- Desire and ability to maintain an excellent company image and demonstrate integrity,
- Punctual with excellent time management skills,
- Ability and willingness to comply with written and verbal instructions,
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., bend, twist, reach, crouch, show dexterity with hands, and see and hear to a level appropriate for activity general construction site,
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
About the Company
Surface Bella is a fast-growing residential remodeling company serving Upstate, SC. The majority of our hiring is due to growth! We aim to provide a healthy, safe, and enjoyable work environment. Our job focus is on high quality remodel projects – done right – for homeowners. We are looking for installers who take pride in their work and want an opportunity to flex and grow their skillset.