BEAUTIFUL BATHROOM REMODELS
Serving Upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina
Bathroom remodeling is a great way to improve the look, functionality and value of your home. At Surface Bella we don’t just give your bathroom a minor facelift. Our bathroom remodeling contractors know how to make the most of an bathroom and help make it a room to envy.
Every aspect of your dream escape from the countertops down to the floors will be taken into consideration helping to make your bathroom renovation into what you’ve been dreaming of. You will be amazed by our attention to detail and the experience of our bathroom remodeling specialists.
We take pride in, not just being there for your bathroom remodel, but being there for YOU! Surface Bella bathroom remodeling contractor specialize in providing what you are looking for, down to the smallest details. For all of your bathroom remodel needs, both big and small, look to South Carolina’s best… Call Surface Bella today!
QUALITY PRODUCTSWe believe that the investment of a bathroom remodel should include the best materials available.
STYLEHundreds of options ensure the design of your bathroom matches the style you crave.
LUXURYWith an eye toward your budget, we offer some unique options that bring a touch of luxury without the heavy price tag.
The Key Components of a Bathroom Remodel
Here are a few of the key things people focus on when remodeling their dream bathroom:
- Plumbing: Make sure all the plumbing, fixtures, and drains are up-to-date and working properly. Will your ideal space require rerouting or additional connections?
- Lighting: Choose lighting that is both attractive and fits your needs. Maybe you want a bright and open space, this can be achieved with sky lights or new windows.
- Cabinets and Storage: Install cabinets and storage that are both functional and appealing. Bright whites are timeless, dark woods are classic and soft blues seem to be trending.
- Flooring: Choose durable and attractive flooring that is easy to clean. A dark-colored bathroom floor makes the room feel smaller. It’s common to choose a lighter-colored floor with darker walls or tile accents to create the illusion of a larger space.
- Vanity: Choose a vanity that is both attractive and functional. Determine who will use it, if will it interrupt traffic flow, and if it’s something that can be incorporated into countertops or needs to be free-standing.
- Countertop: Choosing a countertop, much like cabinets, can be overwhelming with so many materials and colors to choose from. Whether you want to use common granite or quartz or you want a higher-end finish like marble, our design team can help.
- Shower/Tub/Jacuzzi Bath: Do you need a walk in tub, a classic pedestal model, or a jacuzzi bathtub? Choosing a shower/tub is another size and function decision. Do you go walk in, with a bathtub/shower combo, a jacuzzi bath, or a seamless glass enclosure shower?
- Bath & Shower Conversions: Wish your bath was a shower or shower a tub? No problem! We can change your bathroom to feature the functionality you need, for less than you think!
- Solid Surface Showers: Introducing the Onyx collection, a luxury stone material with the beauty of granite or quartz this engineered stone is durable, easy to clean, and affordable.
- Fixtures & Finish: From classic brushed nickel to the super modern flat black, we can accommodate and style around your favorite finishes. All our brands are trusted by professionals.
- Accessories: Choose accessories that are both attractive and functional.
- Paint/Wallpaper: Choose paint and/or wallpaper that meets your design style as well as lasts in a moisture rich environment.
When you’re ready to start the renovation, it’s important to have the right tools and supplies on hand. Make sure you have safety equipment such as goggles, gloves, and a face mask to protect yourself from dust and debris. Having the right tools for the job will make the process much easier and quicker.
Next, it’s time to start the actual remodeling process. If you’re comfortable doing the work yourself, you’ll need to make sure you understand the basics of plumbing and electrical work. If you’re not confident in your ability to do it yourself, it’s best to hire a professional.
Once the remodeling is complete, you’ll want to accessorize your bathroom to give it a more finished look. Add a few decorative items such as a new mirror, artwork, and sconces to give the room a more personalized feel. If you’re looking to save money on furniture, consider shopping at thrift stores and antique shops for unique pieces.
Finally, it’s time to put the finishing touches on your bathroom remodeling project. Make sure you’ve done all the necessary maintenance to keep it looking as good as new.
INTRODUCING THE ONYX COLLECTION
Better Than Tile, Acrylic, Kits, or Liners
Not only is the Onyx shower and bath collection relentlessly reliable but it is much more practical than most other shower options. Let’s start with cleaning – its easy to wipe down.
You can use any cleaning solution and with fewer nooks and crannies, you don’t have to scrub for hours or use a toothbrush to get into the grout.
Speaking of grout, there isn’t any! There are very few seams and they are typically connected with our trim system, leaving you without any of the typical caulk or grout maintenance that makes other showers look old and worn out over time.
Worried about aging-in-place or mobility issues? We can seamlessly and stylishly integrate helpful tools like seats, foot rests, low thresholds, and grab bars. It’s also easy to build-in storage for your bottles, soaps, and other suds-making products.
An Easy Process
It all starts with a design consultation. During that meeting, which takes place in your home at your convenience, we will talk to you about colors, configurations, accessories, fixtures, and finishes. There is no cost and no obligation at this meeting. We will take lots of pictures and get measurements so we can provide a to-the-penny quote.
Once you are ready to move forward, financing is available should you need it. That’s when we move you over to our installation department and our professional in-house bathroom installation team will get to work on your new bathroom makeover!
ABOUT SURFACE BELLA
Local bathtub remodeling company with years of experience – we do it all! From walk-in tubs, shower installation, jacuzzi bath remodels, to full bathroom remodels, Surface Bella has helped hundreds of happy customers with their bathroom transformations.
Get A Quote Anytime
We offer free in-home design consultations Monday through Saturday, with evening appointments available. We can find a timeframe to match your schedule.
Expertise You Can Trust
Whether it’s a bathtub or shower replacement, we promise our team will handle all the details to deliver an installation of superior quality.
Relaxed Shopping Experience
Our project estimators offer free consultations that include product samples, color options, style guides, and more. We will help you visualize your project and choose the right products and materials for the job.
- Complete Bathroom Remodels
- Tub-to-shower Conversions
- Bathtub Replacements
- Walk-in Bathtubs